[프로그램 소개] What is UNEXT Program?
Unilever Korea Next Generation (UNEXT) is a fast-track trainee program designed for fresh graduating who have a potential and ambition to become the next generation of leader. With the commitment to create opportunity to spark change, allow landing role as Assistant Manager (과장)
What are UNEXT opportunities?
Our UNEXT program provides opportunity for 2 years fast track career progression, allowing landing role as assistant manager (과장). You will be able to build wide and deep business understanding and create impacts through cross-subfunction and function rotation, as well as international experience.
The journey of 2 year unlock your potential:
- A multi-national and agile working environment
- An intensive development program to develop your full-strength potential through on-the-job training, online/offline training plan about general skills, functional skills, leadership skill and the coaching from senior leadership.
- Build A wide and deep business understanding and create impacts through cross-subfunction and function rotation.
- A clear career development with the landing role as Assistant Manager (과장).
- International experience/exposure within Unilever Global
- A competitive package and benefit
[모집직무] The opportunity for you among 4 Functions
- Customer Development
- Human Resources
[지원자격] We are looking for the next UNEXT batch with:
- Bachelor’s degree graduate. All majors are accepted.
- Less than or equal to 1 year working experience
- Legally eligible to work in Korea
- Available to work full time from 15th February 2021
- Great communication skills in both Korean and English
- Critical Thinking, ability to work both independence and teamwork, leadership experience would be a plus.
[지원방법] How to Apply for UNEXT?
- How to apply: Online application through www.unilever.co.kr/careers/
- Application deadline: 21:59 PM, 31st December
- Application Process:
- Round 1 - Online Application: 01 Dec 2020 – 31 Dec 2020
- Round 2 - Aptitude Test
- Round 3 - Digital Interview
- Round 4 - Discovery Center: January 2021
- Onboarding: Mid Fed 2021